Thursday 22 May 2014

Summerized

So it’s almost been an eternity since I blogged! Had a super awesome time at Kerala, where I was the bridesmaid. And boy was that a task! For any of you who is gonna be a bridesmaid or even gonna spend the last three days of the brides singleton days, BUCKLE UP! Coz it is one roller coaster ride! But my friend was totally cool. And yes, I’m saying this coz I’m pretty sure she will be reading this :P Anyhoo, pics of the wedding is still under construction. It will be up on the blog hopefully soon. Today I will put up an outfit post that I spoke about in my last post!


So the look that I have put together is a summer dream with a possible chance of rain! Hehe...  [this was the random of the day (ROTD)]







Top, Skirt & Sunglasses - Forever 21, Rings- Westside,  Bag- H&M, Shoes- TopShop

Okay, so lemme brief you about the look- I have teamed up a blue striped crop top with a pink high waisted straight maxi skirt. To add a pop of colour I’m standing on an ankle-strapped deep purple heels. (I’m insanely in love with the heels that I got off a sale in Topshop, Dubai. It is a true beauty and I will be using this for another post very soon) And to add a bohemian touch I’ve used a fringed bag and brown aviators to cool it off! I’ve used only a couple of rings so as to keep the attention on the outfit. You can don this look for a high tea party or any other informal gathering!

Like the look? Do comment and lemme know how you feel J

No comments:

Post a Comment