Thursday 20 February 2014

Slingtastic

Since the time it gained it’s foothold in the fashion scene in India, I’ve never been able to get over the sling- bag phenomena. Right from my high school/college days I absolutely love carrying this ‘No-nonsense’ back pack! Again, I remember the first one, a black studded sling my mom generously agreed to purchase. And since then, I have boarded and un-loaded several slings from my closet. Aztec prints came into vogue sometime back and it did smite me. I’ve always related it being a part of the wild evergreens. I’ll do another detailed post about my Aztecs favs later. Right now the one I’m crushing on is this really cute Aztec sling I purchased from Limeroad

Here are a couple of shots of this lovely accessory:


Limeroad also has a variety of Aztec slings to choose from. And so many options directed me into a state of confusion! And I think I picked the right one, coz as I started to look for the same it’s out of stock! Holla! Woot woot J I swear my genetical inheritance of the “Shoppers-Luck” has got nothing to do with it!

Anyway, here are some other really cool Aztec sling choices on limeroad.com click on this link: Limeroad Aztec Slings

No comments:

Post a Comment