Thursday 6 February 2014

OOTD

It was a long day today. (Vigorous twitter contests were part of it too! Woot Woot J) But I just didn’t want to miss out on blogging. Today I actually made the effort to groom myself from top to bottom after almost a week and it felt great! So, I thought it would be best to put up an OOTD post i.e ‘Outfit of the Day’-For peeps who are not familiar with the lingo.I am way too shy (read lazy) to post selfies of my ensem today, but I have made one online which is thankfully similar. Now about the look, I have incorporated some pieces I had collected during my last shopping haul yeah, the crazy one-day madness! Do check it out-


Created in Polyvore by itzzynitzzy
OOTD by itzzynitzzy featuring a cropped blazer


1.     Vero Moda White Studded Blouse- EXACT as shown in picture
2.     Vero Moda high-waist leggings – EXACT
3.     Teal cropped jacket- online shopping from – www.shopnineteen.com
4.     Fossil Watch- EXACT
5.     Ivory beaded bracelet-EXACT
6.     Fresh water pearl bracelet- FnU
7.     Black Point-Toe Pumps- I honestly don’t remember! Local store I guess. :-P
8.     Maybelline Colossal Kajal- EXACT
9.     Maybelline Color Show- EXACT 


That’s all for today! Do follow me on TWITTER too- https://twitter.com/itzzynitzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment